Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
- Participate: What is YOUR information about European Agriculture and European Agricultural Landscapes? FEAL-online questionnaire within our Erasmus+ project. Every participation is welcome! Thank you!
- Horizon2020-call: We took the first hurdle: The consortium was chosen among 4, out of 42, to submit the 2nd stage proposal. Congratulations to the coordinators! Let's keep fingers crossed!
- New publications on terraced landscapes by our Slovenian member Drago Kladnik et al, go to publications.
- Interesting report on CAP - Common Agricultural strategy can be found here
- Photo Contest by COST Action TU1401 RELY
- Send us your best photo on Renewable Energies and landscapes,
- deadline: 15th July, more information
Project number: 2016-1-SK01-KA202-022502 within Erasmus+, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnership (2016.01.12 until 2019.05.31)
2. Landscape element 2017: Hay landscapes and hay making structures: More information here
last update: 07 June 2017