Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
EUCALAND calls for participation:
- 20 March, 9:30 to Wednesday 21 March 2018, 16:00: 10th EUCALAND Workshop at Nürtingen-Geislingen University/Southern Germany. Invitation
- 3–9 September 2018, Clermont-Ferrand and Mende, France: 28th PECSRL conference (Permanent European Conference for the Study of the Rural Landscape)
“European Landscape for Quality of Life”. Special Session: S.10: Traditional landscapes: exploring the connections between landscape, identity, heritage, and change - we are looking for your abstracts
- Next EUCALAND Members Assembly: 20th March 2018, 4pm Nürtingen University within the framework of the 10th EUCALAND workshop.
- FEAL Project is part of ECHY: European Year of Cultural Heritage - English entry will follow
- Presentation at a national meeting Unidad de Planificación Rural Agropecuaria, UPRA Ministerio de Agricultura y Desarrollo Rural 18th Sep 2017
- Awarded: Sema project with EUCALAND member Johannes Dreer. More information.
- New publications on terraced landscapes by our Slovenian member Drago Kladnik et al, go to publications.
- Interesting report on CAP - Common Agricultural strategy can be found here
Project number: 2016-1-SK01-KA202-022502 within Erasmus+, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnership (2016.01.12 until 2019.05.31)
2. Landscape element 2017: Hay landscapes and hay making structures: More information here
last update: 08 February 2018