Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
FAO GIAHS Webinar: "Mediterranean Diet's & Agricultural Heriatage: As smooth as oil" on 26 of May 2022 from 10.30 - 12.30. The webinar will in 7 languages. Registration
IFLA Europe and the Agricultural Landscapes Working Group has launched the 'Rural Landscapes Photo Competition' and it invites individuals to submit images of their ‘idealised’ but also of their everyday agricultural landscapes.
Our EUCALAND President, Professor Hans Renes is member of the Jury!
An important token to the IFlA Europe - EUCAlAND Memorandum of Collaboration.
Please see details of the competition here
- 31 January 2022 - Launch of the Competition
- 15 June 2022 - Deadline for sending the entries
- 30 June 2022 - Jury review
- 15 September 2022 - Proclamation of the winner
- October 2022 - Virtual Exhibition with eminent guide presentations.
- Video will be presented at IFLA Europe General Assembly 2022!
1st Prize: 500€ and a comprehensive article including additional images and documentation of the context of the awarded images which will be published on the IFLA Europe website and social media.
2nd -5th Prize: comprehensive article including additional images and documentation of the context of the awarded images which will be published on the IFLA Europe website and social media.
Please disseminate to whom it may concern and feel free to contact me for any query.
IFLA Europe - Eucaland Collaboration contact person
- “Caring for Agricultural Landscapes”: IFLA Europe leaflet prepared by the IFLA EU Agricultural Landscapes Working Group, published on 22 July 2021. Link
- EUCALAND has received a new Erasmus+ Project: TRANSFARM. Kick-off: 1st Dec 2021. More information to come soon.
- EUCALAND has started a cooperation with FAO-GIAHS for research cooperation, networking, information and exchange. More news to come soon.
- EUCALAND has signed MoU with IFLA-Europe for research cooperation, networking, information and exchange. More news to come soon
last update: 06 March 2022