Institute for Research on European Agricultural Landscapes e.V. (EUCALAND)
EUCALAND is the acronym of "European Culture expressed in Agricultural Landscapes". EUCALAND is a non profit association under German law. We are an expert network that deals with the cultural and agricultural landscapes of Europe for promoting their consideration and use among their people for preserving their cultural heritage.
- You can now subscribe to our TRANSFARM newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ikil9r, twice a year during the project's lifetime.
- Latest publication: Enclosed Landscapes as part of the European Agricultural Heritage. Society for Landscape Studies Supplementary Series 3, ISBN 978 0 09 539712 4
- EUCALAND has started a cooperation with FAO-GIAHS for research cooperation, networking, information and exchange. More news to come soon.
- EUCALAND has signed MoU with IFLA-Europe for research cooperation, networking, information and exchange. More news to come soon
- 2023 Firescapes, Cyprus, Summary, Impressions. Thanks to Timmi Tillmann
- 2023 Reclamation Landscapes, online, Summary. Thanks to Jana Spulerova
last update: 15 June 2023